Students pursuing engineering might get confused about which branch they should go for their specialization. As this field has a wide range of choices along with future opportunities, therefore, it might take some more time to discover the area of interest. To help students overcome this confusion, Arya College Jaipur, the best B.tech college in India, regularly conducts counselling session for engineering aspirants every year so, that they can have knowledge about the field and can undoubtedly focus on their career path chosen.
So, without any further ado in this blog, we’ll uncover the numerous branches of engineering and how one should find out where their interest lies.
Listed below are the engineering branches.
- Computer Science – If you’re interested in, programing, coding & computer languages then you should go for CSE.
- IT – Since technology is growing and evolving at a tremendous speed, students who know about computer technology and know how it works should go for IT.
- Chemical engineering – If you can create or improvise an existing product & crave money, then this one is made for you. Also, it has got huge research possibilities.
- Bio-Technology – This branch is highly research-oriented. If you think you are an inquisitor & love to research things then you might go for it.
- Electrical – Well, if you want to work on a diverse range of technology then you can go for electrical engineering as there are numerous opportunities in fields like Smart Grid, Solar Tech, Renewable Energy, Battery, power stations, wiring, the lighting of the building, satellite communication, Robotics etc.
- Mechanical – If you’re in love with the automobile industry, can design and manufacture everything from small parts then this is something you can go for.
- Civil – A civil engineer designs and oversees the construction of public/ private sector works. If you’re capable enough to develop the infrastructure of the buildings, roads, bridges, dams, tunnels, buildings, airports, water, sewage systems etc. then go for it.
As the best private engineering college in India, Arya Group of Colleges suggest that students should choose an engineering branch depending on the opportunity and challenges of each field but most prominently after considering their interest area.